Start Your Blog in 5 Minutes with WordPress
start a wordpress blog
Welcome to this wordpress installation guide & learn how to start a wordpress blog within 5 minutes. This guide for beginners and who to start a wordpress blog. WordPress is one of the world’s largest blogging platforms, WordPress is also a complete content management system and is a great way to build many different types of websites.
Choosing a web-hosting for your blog:
There are many web-hosting companies there, but i personally recommended to choose bluehost for your blog & Bluehost is officially recommended by WordPress and has been the number-one recommended hosting service for almost 10 years. Bluehost offers one click wordpress installation and a free domain and costs only $3.95/month(billed annually) for unlimited hosting space and bandwidth.
Here are some reasons to choose bluehost:
- Premium customer service, reliability and usability
- Easy-to-use control panel
- Custom-built servers to provide the most stable and reliable hosting environment
- One-click WordPress install
- Expert, in-house technical support provided 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Unlimited websites, email accounts, and domains – all on one account at an affordable price
- No gimmicks, no contracts. Enjoy the comfort of a 30-day money back guarantee and the option to cancel at any time.
To get started with bluehost, you need to sign up with bluehost. Sign up for bluehost from here.
The next step is choosing a domain name for your blog. If you already have a domain name enter it here and point your DNS to bluehost. If you don’t have a domain name, search for it & you can claim your free domain from right in the sign up process
After choosing a desired domain name for your blog, you will fill the personal information below:
Then, you’ll choose which hosting package you want. Normal, shared hosting is priced at 12, 24 and 36-month terms. To save you money, the longer term you purchase, the lower the monthly rate will be. For example, by choosing a 36-month hosting term, you can get the great introductory rate of $3.95/month. And, because you’ve chosen to host with Bluehost, if you ever need more than a shared hosting account.
There are few other offers provided at sign up, which you can include at your discretion. One we recommend is Domain Privacy, a paid service that allows personal information to be kept private on WHOIS databases.
After you’ve filled in your information and chosen your hosting package, click the “Next” button to complete your purchase. The next step is installing wordpress. After Signed Up With BlueHost You Should Find 1 Click WordPress Installation In Website Section.
Click On Install WordPress, Then Choose a Domain Name Where You Install WordPress. Click the “Install” button and WordPress Installing In Progress.
- Wait For Few Seconds & Your Installation Is Done!
- Go to yourwebsitename.com/wp-admin. Type Username and Password You Previously Entered During The WordPress Installation Process In Your Hosting Account.
- Your WordPress Admin Menu Is Available on The Left Side of The Screen With This Options Look Like This
If you liked this article Start Your Blog in 5 Minutes with WordPress, then please subscribe to our daily newsletter, for receiving email from us. You can also find us on facebook and twitter. If you find my post useful, please share my post below.